What makes you think "The #WORD of God" contains "The #Words of God"? | @CopelandNetwork inspires a discussion on @Quora

It's a discussion that's linked through |that word| below, but first ... |That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).
The word |Word| sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-word #were- "to Speak, Say" (see Verb).
just like #Worded #Wording #Wordings #Afterword
 #Buzzword #Byword #Crossword #Foreword #Keyword
 #LoanWord #Password #Reword #Rewords #Reworded
 #Rewording #SwearWord #Watchword #Wordcraf #Wordless
 #Wordsmith #Wordy #HaveWordsWith #WordProcessor
 #WordProcessing #WordWrap #AWordToTheWise #WordForWord
 #WordOfMouth

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Satan QUOTES SCRIPTURE to tempt Jesus to make God fulfill promises!

It's not clear how 'word' went from 'spoken term' to 'promise,' but theories range from meaning "I stake my name on the fulfillment-or-truth of this statement" (i.e. "I give you my word; I'll be right back.") ...

to its use in The Bible (John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and Word was with God and the Word was God"; Luke 7, where Jesus offers to go heal the centurion's servant and the centurion replies, "Lord, do not trouble yourself, ... Instead, say the word, and my servant must be healed.")

Several words in The Bible are translated 'Word'--words in Hebrew, words in Greek--a few of which are

Comments