@TextCortex's Ines will help Get Your Mind Optimized for that Crucial #interview!

But first, |that word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to my post about Ines & -many of Text.Cortex's other 'A.I. Assistant'-Personas) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

The word |Interview| sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-word *weid- "to See," which evolved to today's "Face-to-Face Meeting"-sense through addition of the ancient prefix that means "Between (see Inter-)."
just like #Interviewee #Interviewer #Interviews #Interviewees
 #Interviewers #Interviewed #Interviewing #JobInterview
 #JobInterviews #ExclusiveInterview #ExclusiveInterviews

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Comments