The Way @JohnnyWHarris Delivers 'Journalism,' I Sense the Rules for a New Watchers' #Guild

Watching, 

|that word| seems important (I'll explain why beneath); so I found out a little more about it and share my findings with you below (and I link to the video that brought the word up, and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The word |Guild| is built on the proto-word *geldja- "Payment, Contribution" (evolving into ancient words that mean "Tribute, Reward, Sacrifice, Money, |Compensation, Offering, Service, Brotherhood").
on which are also-built (Yoda-ese? a little) #Guilds #GuildHall
 #GuildHalls #TradeGuild

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I've always wanted to be a 'Watcher' (like Joe from HIGHLANDER, Merrick & Giles etc. from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.-etc.), and have taken their 'creed'---something like "We are here to observe & record, but 'never interfere' (except of course by sharing our records to provide advice to the entities we watch)."

Looking at that, it seems obvious that I'm interested in 'social-media journalism.' And social-media journalism is 'what Johnny is explaining lessons-from.'

My New Mantra (one of several)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments