A #Likely Story | the Truth to Give #WhenTruthIsNotTruth | @MSNBC

I watched part of the MSNBC-special about 'The Rise & Fall of Rudolph Giuliani,' and the first thing that struck me was ... SPOILERS! (of the series linked through the bold text below) ...

The word “Likely” is built on ancient words that mean "Having the Appearance of Truth or Fact (see Like)" (and I don't know why I didn't see anything about "Probability" there).
just like #Likelihood #Likeliness #Unlikely

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'




The main thing I learned (only having seen the first part of the series) is that the guy was NEVER really "America's Mayor" (as 'the Patriotism injected to fight against the terrorist-attack done during his time-in-office' (coupled with 'his appearance on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE') had me thinking he was.

Before the series, my brain had accepted/invented the 'likely story' that Rudolph Giuliani was a heroic bastion of justice who was corrupted by the infamous idiots in the Republican party. But no, he was ALWAYS an opportunist without any righteous mission (as far as we citizens know).
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments