What are Your Theories about the Secret Origin #Lurking in HIGHLANDER's Past?

So I've started watching HIGHLANDER again (the series based on the movie about the warrior from the Highlands of Scotland who--when he is mortally wounded in battle--finds-out/is-reminded that he's part of a race of immortals, who can only die if beheaded in one-on-one combat against another immortal.


The word “Lurking” is built on ancient words that mean "to Hide, Lie Hidden (maybe Sneak Away, Work |Slowly, which might come from (words that mean) to Frown ... see Lower)."
just like #Lurk #Lurks #Lurked #Lurker #Lurkers

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

So how did they start? What do you think?

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments