The Lesson of #Eeyore (well, '-of Pooh's Gang's Inclusion of Eeyore')

(in case Instagram's embed-code doesn't work for me, ProudTeacherLife's picture is Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh's donkey-friend), sitting alone & depressive on a sidewalk, under the text "One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all his friends. They never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they never leave him behind or ask him to change, THEY JUST SHOW HIM LOVE."


The name “Eeyore” is (we guess, and Merriam-Webster confirms) built on 'the Sound a Donkey makes' (which Americans would transcribe "|Hee-Haw," especially since the British pronounce it \EE-aw\.)

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments