Searching for Help with #Narcolepsy? You Probably Won't 'Find it Here!' but maybe 'Looking for it' is Therapeutic! Yeah?

That was the word that was brought up by an ad (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) that linked to a "POPULARSEARCHES"-search that I link to through the bold text ...

The word “Narcolepsy” (the condition characterized by a tendency to fall into a short sleep on any occasion) is built on ancient words that mean "Attack- or Seizure of Numbness or -|Stupor (see |Narcotic, the -lepsy of Epilepsy)."
just like #Narcoleptic #Narcolept

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments