I'm TRYING to show that 'there's power in all the words we use as we #Visit,' but it often seems more like 'I'm sharing Dictionary-Pages as if THEY were the Conversation!' #SoSorryButNOT

So I'll try to work these words into "Conversation" when I share them on Twitter (even if it only comes up because of another word I posted, like the one linked through the bold text below), and--if the Title-line ends up another '#XX #YYY #ZZZZZ ...'--I'll try to share it on My Buffer Startpage or one of the other Social-Sites I share links on.

The word “Visit” is built on ancient words that mean "to See, Come to Comfort, -Benefit, -Afflict or -Inspect."
just like #Visits #Visited #Visiting #Visitation #Visitor #Visitors #Revisit

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments