Where's the #Outrage @realDonaldTrump Threatened would Accompany His indictment/Arraignment/Conviction/Sentencing? @USATODAY- & I- & others have a few guesses

An article from USATODAY (linked through the bold text below) makes a few of the guesses I'll share 'beneath the subscribe-bar.'
Former President Donald Trump leaves Trump Tower in New York on Tuesday, April 4, 2023. Trump will surrender in Manhattan that Tuesday to face criminal charges stemming from 2016 hush-money payments.


The word “Outrage” is built on ancient words that mean "Harm, Damage, Insult, Criminal Behavior, |Presumption, |Insolence, |Overweening (|Excess & Beyond are apparently not 'the meanings of prefixes,' but are both 'earlier versions of the same root')."
 #Outrages #Outraged #Outraging #Outrageous #Outrageously

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

They list (and describe each reason in more detail):
  1. that Trump hasn't told his supporters what to do
  2. that a lot of extremists have turned away from Trump
  3. that extremists are still "cowed" from the Jan. 6 riot
  4. that many MAGAns are sure Trump will not be convicted
I'd add the fact that 'being in prison' actually doesn't block him from serving as President (according to Rhodes-scholar Rachel Maddow).

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments