#Insult: What Haters Have to Say to Distract Themselves from Their Lack-of-Joy


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I'm a member of several 'atheism vs. theism'-groups on Facebook. Whenever someone posts a discussion, I'll usually post an argument for 'the opposite view' (well, maybe not "a total disagreement"; but usually a true irony (posing a question to show them how illogical their argument is))—if that makes me a "troll," I'll own that; but it doesn't make my points wrong.

But often a 'hater' (or maybe just a fan of 'stirring the shit,' I dunno) will respond to my argument without even addressing it, saying something like "Oh, shut up; you're just an uneducated troll 🙄" ... reminds me of a saying that's falsely attributed to Socrates (although we all know it was originated by Spock):

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a Tree-Planting Search for a list of insults) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Insult” is built on words that mean “|On, |At (|In) + to Leap (Salient).”




Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments