The Pitch(es) for "The Other #Plate" - a Lib. Show on @FoxNews & a 'Red' Show on @MSNBC

This isn't a full pitch, but more a suggestion that each of those channels (and all the other news-channels) should have at least one show hearing voices from 'the other plate' on the scale.

The word “Plate” is built on ancient words that mean "|Thin Piece of Metal (Flat |Sheet of Gold or |Silver; possibly to Spread, |Broad)."
just like #Plates #Plated #HomePlate #PlateGlass #DinnerPlate #PlateTectonics #Plating #ArmorPlate #Boilerplate #BookPlate #Copperplate #Electroplate #FacePlate #NamePlate

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments