The #Picard Finale @StarTrekOnPPlus - A Fulfilling Disappointment (It Wasn't Everything I Wanted, but it'll Tide Me Over until ...) | @ParamountPlus @Wikipedia @LezbiNerdy @Collider #TrekkingWithDennis @Fansided @slashFilm

... hmm ...

The name “Picard” is that of a family from the region of #Picardy (France), a place whose name is built on ancient words that mean "Pike, Spike."

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

There was some very prominent, crucial stuff to the final season. But I was watching it waiting for a few appearances that didn't happen. So--after a 'SPOILER buffer' (basically a big image so you don't glance at any SPOILERS unless you scroll down past it)--I'll tell you what NOT to look for.
My New Mantra (one of several)

To be honest; some of this may have been explained in the previous episodes (of this season & maybe the seasons before), and I just fell asleep during that moment which explains why they're not there. But--either way--don't expect to see
'The first couple reactions I find' agree with my 'Fulfilling Disappointment'-reaction---"... an ending that's easy to resist," "... To Not So Boldly Go Backwards." But ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY explains some post-credit scenes (which I hadn't even stayed to watch)---oh! That's where Q shows up ... hinting at a plotline for the continuing adventures of this Ensign Crusher (or is it Ensign Crusher-'his father's surname'?)

They say that's good because Q originally met Starfleet in Captain Picard's first episode (STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION, "Encounter at Farpoint.") But wasn't Q also the one who introduced The Borg?

--------------------------

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments