Join @BKurbs @Mashable in #Cancelling These #DangerousHalloweenCandies

The candies (listed at the Facebook-link below) aren't necessarily "razor-blade" dangerous, but are just 'cruel & unusual punishment' for the children we force them on: Necco Wafers, Smarties, Candy Buttons, Candy Corn, Mellowcreme Pumpkins, Dum dums, Tootsie Roll, Hot Tamales, Banana Laffy Taffy, Twizzlers, Good & Plenty, Mary Jane, Milk Duds, Candy Necklace, Raisinets, Werther's, Mounds, Almond Joy, Lemonhead, Whoppers, Dots.

... I guess that leaves M&Ms, Hershey Bars & -Kisses, Twinkies, Hostess Cupcakes, Ho-Hos ... anything else?

The word “Cancelling” is built on ancient words that mean "Prison (i.e. '|Behind Bars' ... see |Incarceration)."
#Cancel #Canceled #Cancelled #Uncancelled #Cancellation

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments