#Instituting a New #WritersLift Protocol ("Quote Tweet"-ing rather than Retweeting)

A member of the Writers' Community on Twitter, I'll often see 4 or 5 other members announcing that they're 'doing a #WritersLift'---where they invite all the other members of the Writers' Community to post links to their latest works (which they themselves will probably retweet) and to follow all the writers who have already posted.

I reply to those (usually with a post to this blog), and--though I usually see they retweet my reply--it bugs me that I see TONS of those #WritersLift invitations but almost NO #WritersLift retweets of other responders.

That's why--rather than do my own #WritersLift--I'll always go through the #WritersLift thread & (beside 'following' all the members I'm not already following) "Quote Tweet" each link---adding the text 'from a #WritersLift.''

The word “Instituting” is built on ancient words that mean "to Establish- or Cause to Stand-In."
#Institute #Institutes #Instituted #Institution #Institutional #Institutions

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments