#HolySaturday: Did Jesus Go DIRECTLY to Hell, or Did He Get a Day to Rest? @CatholicOnline #LearnReligions

Now, was it Friday (Good Friday) or Thursday (Maundy Thursday) that He died & was buried?

The Facebook-group Catholic Online just says

And then the Scripture-passage (after the Psalm) talked about 'rolling away the stone' ... didn't that happen on Resurrection Sunday?

I'll link 'the timeline' (an article which reveals that the quote above leads to a #PlotHole) through the bold text below.

The word “Plot-Hole” is a portmanteau of Plot & Pothole.
#PlotHoles

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Hmmm ... the 'possible plot-hole' comes up with the prophecy that indicated Jesus would die, be buried, and "rise again on the third day." That checks-out with the timeline (tho I sometimes get it mixed up with the idea that 'three whole days' are required, rather than "just 'the close of the first day' through just 'the beginning of the third').
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments