Am I 'Too Honest to take Surveys on @Pollfish @WowAppOFFICIAL?'

On the homepage we get access-to when we join & download the WowApp (in support of Wowism---which is like 'a UBI-proposal'), I'm given the chance to earn 'WowCoins' with #Pollfish-surveys.

But I almost never qualify (after answering their 'qualifying questions'). Should I lie and pretend I am part of the demographic their looking for?

The name “Pollfish” is ... well, it's probably just #Poll + Fish (I'm not exactly sure how 'Fish' applies---maybe it's something about 'how they get the best sample-size by casting a wide net' ...) 
The word "Poll" is built on ancient words that mean "|Fur or Hair from the Head/Top of an Animal/Human" (so you can see how the word came to be used for 'the Count of the Individual Persons' opinions' AND 'the |Scalping/Beheading ... or maybe just Hair-Trimming'😁). 
It's also short for the girl's/parrot's name "|Polly."
 #Polls #Polled #Polling #PollTax #PollingPlace #DeadPoll #PollTaxes #PollingPlaces #DeadPolls #Pollster #Pollsters

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments