Instant #Buzzkills (or a good word for 'Sentences that will instantly make people Hate You')

Microsoft Start shares Sober Healing's list in a slideshow I hyperlink to through 'Buzzkills' (and other bold text) below.

The word “Buzzkills” is #Buzz (in the sense of "Feeling of |Excitement," built on ancient words that are |Echoic of the |Hum of-a Swarm of Bees or -a low-flying Jet) + Kill (in the sense of "to Spoil"). 
The name Buzz can be given for the same sense as the word, but is popularly given as a mispronunciation of Brother (like Bud).
#Buzzkill #Buzzes #BuzzOff #TheBuzz (what 'everybody' is talking about) #Buzzer #Buzzers #BuzzSaw #BuzzSaws #Abuzz #BuzzCut #BuzzCuts #Buzzword #Buzzwords


In case it's not linked anymore, the 'things you shouldn't say' are
  • I don't like drama.
  • I'm brutally honest.
  • I'm a lion in a world of sheep.
  • I'm a "boss babe."
  • If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.
  • You can trust me; I'm a Christian.
  • Are you familiar with Network Marketing?
  • Nobody wants to work anymore!
  • You speak so well!
  • You're one of 'the good ones.'
  • Who did you vote for?
  • Just wait until ... (something bad happens to ruin the good thing that's happening now).
  • You're a good Mama Bear!
  • Are you working hard, or hardly working?
  • What's your sign?
  • Let's go Brandon - a mishearing (stated by a broadcasting commentator) of Trump-rally's group-chant "F*** Joe Biden (clap clap clap-clap clap) F*** Joe Biden ..."
  • People are so easily offended these days.
  • I'm not racist, but ...
  • I'm in Sales.
  • You have to earn respect.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments