@AndreaCrypto88 (and friends) will Teach You How to Hear the Warnings that Crypto's Pumps & 'Crashes' #Proclaim to Bitcoiners (and NoCoiners :P)

... hmm ... well, I'll link to her 'channel' through the bold word(s) below; then I'll mention some things I "found out."

The word “Proclaim” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Cry out Forth (to Shout Forward)."
#Proclaims #Proclaimed #Proclaiming #Proclaimer #Proclaimers #Proclamation #Proclamations


What did I find out?


Well, Andrea sent me this DM when we connected on Twitter:
Hello If you are intrested in crypto pumps and accurate trading signals, join our big telegram channel to know the name of the next coin which will be pumped . We have more than 1 million persons in our channels who participate in our https://t.me/+KDWym3wSGh5lNmQ0 TG channel username: @pumps20.
I don't use Telegram, so I told her I'd share the address a little.

Then I started writing this, and I wanted to know what 'Pumping' is. Digging through the search-results a little, I found out that it's 'when lots of people all buy the 'coin' (or 'stock'), pushing the purchase-price up."

'The results I had to dig-through"--however--all warned me about "pump-&-dump"---which is when large groups (like the one Andrea invited me to) go in & buy a coin just so it'll push the price up, and then they SELL their 'coins' and make the buyers into "bagholders" (bitcoiners whose coins are now worthless).

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments