Let Me Show You How to Run ALL Your @CryptoTabNFT-Miners with the Buttons in Your #Pocket!

They CALL it 'mining' (or 'crypto-mining,' if you wanna sound "techno"), and they say we basically 'all send in guesses at "the number the bank-computer is thinking-of."'

WE know we're doing 'something more important than that' (something like 'locking the security-code of payers' decentralized transactions'), but 'the amount of BTC we get paid' works like "the game explanation" implies---our computers send in guesses, and the right guesses get rewarded!

That means you want to send in A LOT of guesses---my little miner--only working at about half-speed (as I'm only running it in one tab of this free mining-browser)--has a hash-rate of about 550 (sending in 550 guesses per second).

If I had mobile devices or additional desktops or laptops etc., I could start miners on each of those and gain hundreds (or thousands?) more guesses

I can't, you can download CT's NFT-App through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; first though, I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Pocket” is built on ancient words that mean "Bag (see Poke)."
#Pockets #Pocketed #Pocketing #Pocketful #Pocketbook #PocketKnife #Pickpocket #SidePocket #CornerPocket #OutOfPocket #PocketMoney #PocketHandkerchief #PocketSized #PocketRocket #PocketVeto

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



They say
CT NFT App --- NFT world bringing BTC in your pocket
Take advantage of NFT's revolutionary technology and turn it into a long-term source of income in BTC! This is all about the world of CT NFT, which now has its own mobile app available on Android devices!

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments