Just Saw the @Guardians (of the Galaxy) #ChristmasSpecial, and now Worship #KevinBacon (well, not 'The Actual Man' @KevinBacon; but 'the #Metaphor that Mantis used to #SaveTheSeason') | @iMDb

IMDb introduces TGotG:HS on a page you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Metaphor” is built on ancient words that mean "to Carry-, Bear (Children) Over (see Meta-)."
#Metaphoric #Metaphorically

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



It may not have 'changed my religion,' but it is my favorite Christmas Special throughout all space & time---all other Christmas Specials being pale attempts to recreate this one. I'm convinced that it is the ultimate climax of the entire MCU (much like Emperor Palpatine's final destruction in the STAR WARS saga). The Snap/Blip, the ... 'whatever they're calling what The Avengers did to undo The Snap/Blip,' etc.---it's all just 'preparation for Sister Mantis's Christmas Party!'

& what's more; they did Christmas right! not mentioning 'the Son of God' (not him NOR 'His adopted brother, the dwarven frost-giant that God rescued from being discarded')

---

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments