Cryptominers: @CryptoTabnet can Boost Your #Hashrate to 20,000,000 (no extra equipment) with their #PoolMining-feature

Yes, the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway) also hooks us up with the Pool Mining feature (I'll try to link the offer through the bold hyperlink-age below); but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The Hashrate is the #Rate at which your cryptomining software 'Sends Calculated Guesses to the Blockchain' (i.e. its Hashing Speed). 
The word “Rate” is built on ancient words that mean "to Reason, Count" or (for the verb-sense meaning "to Scold, Chide Vehemently, Rebuke) ancient words that mean "to Cut-, Strike- or Stamp Repeatedly."
#Rated #Rating #FirstRate #SecondRate #Ratable #BirthRate #Overrate #PoorRate #Underrate #Ratings (originally #CrossleyRatings or #Crossleys) #AtAnyRate #RatePayer

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Above 'a button linking to their Pool Mining offer,' CryptoTab displayed a 'pop-up island' this morning that read,
Up to 20.000.000 (I think they mean '20,000,000') H/s with Pool Mining

No, it's not a dream! The new Pool Mining feature allows (you) to surpass the 20-million hashrate mark and -to increase your income by hundreds-of-thousands of times. And it's already available on your PC in just a couple of clicks.
I haven't looked at the Pool Mining feature too closely. But I'm guessing it works like a few of their other 'features' (Cloud.Boost, NFT Mining, CT Farm)---oh, their side of the transaction is probably different; but our side (the cryptominers' side) probably works like, "We pay them 'real' money; they make our cryptominer-tools earn the cryptocurrency faster."

And so it goes.


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives, and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments