is the #CryptoFarm you get from @CryptoTabNET more like a 'Virtual Network' or more like the techno-hype @itsBlockchain reports-on?

When I 'ask The Internet,' I find 'the answer everybody knows' (although I go back, and I see I might have it totally backwards---see below the subscribe-bar_ ... the "standard definition" is (probably) 'a huge group of servers that "mine" cryptocurrency for (sending in millions of "guesses-per-second," with hundreds-of-thousands of "mining programs" like the one on my machine---which only does "a few hundred guesses-per-second").'

The version that CryptoTab 'keeps pushing on me' is a virtual cryptofarm--'hundreds-of-thousands' (okay, dozens ... eventually) of miners all over the Internet (both 'standard servers'--my only miner--AND 'mobile servers'--which I-personally do not have).

By working on my #Farm, you can work out your own little patch of #Farmland and get discounts on your own #Farmstead (where you can bring-on a new network of miners to support your abundance); but first I want to teach you about that word---to give you a look at the grains-of-sand in the foundation beneath it ...

The word “Farm” is built on ancient words that mean “Strong, Stable, Constant, Trusty” (Regular, Fixed |Lease- or Rent- or Tax-Payment ... to Hold Firmly, Support; Life ... looking at those grains, I thought for a moment that I had mistakenly asked Etymonline for the root of "Firm," then I saw that "the purely agricultural sense is comparatively modern.").

#Farmer #Farming #Farmers #Farms #FarmHand #FarmWork #Farmland #FarmHouse 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Before reading any of the listings, I saw this picture of a #CryptoFarm ...

... but then reading the entries, I saw that 'what they may be talking-about' is #CryptoYIELDfarming (or #YieldFarming or #LiquidityMining )---essentially 'lending out your existing crypto in exchange for increased returns' (sorta like 'earning interest in your savings account,' I guess).








Comments