We're Sure that #iTB 'Values Our individuality,' but We Need to #Parrot the #Parroting Sales-Letters if we Want the Sales!

Yes, I'll share the sales-letters they give us (through the program you can join through 'the emboldened link(s)') below the 'Follow'-bar; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Parrot” (the verb meaning "Repeat by Rote (like the Trick that the Colorful Bird does)") is built on the name Peter or on ancient words that mean "Parakeet or Popinjay."
#Parroted #Parroting

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



After giving us a couple highly effective sales-letters to send (letters I moved to one of this blog's "pages"), Instant Traffic Boost invites us to join list-after-list:

(In case you're not familiar, these are lists of email-address that--
in exchange for accepting email-messages from fellow list members
--you're allowed to send YOUR message to the lists' members.)
... I'll list the rest of them and invite you to join them as I join them myself.

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments