Building a #Gargantuan Workload out of Imaginary Materials | @CryptoTabNET @CryptoTabNFT

I'll try to explain (beneath the follow-bar) how it all started with a mining-tool you can get FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Gargantuan” is built on the name of Rabelais' |Voracious Giant #Gargantua, supposedly from Spanish/Portuguese words that mean "|Gullet, Throat (same 'grain of sand' as that beneath |Gargle)."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



So you've been hearing about 'the growing industry of crypto-currency.' I heard about it from comedians like Stephen Colbert (who focuses more on 'NFTs' ... which he says are no competition for AFTs, and I agree so much that I actively try not to hear about any value NFTs may have!) and Bill Maher (who describes crypto-mining as 'a giant guessing-game---where one computer "thinks of a number" and all the miners' computers try to guess at the number and the first few to get it right get a little prize-money.')

I got interested in this crypto-mining. Bill Maher's description of it is accurate from the perspective of the crypto-miners--as 'play the guessing-game for a little prize-money' is basically what we do (and what you can do too with the browser you can download from the emboldened link)--but on the universal perspective 'the guessing-game' secures transactions in the decentralized bankers' ledgers.

Downloading & running my crypto-mining browser, I find out that--if I don't have several crypto-miners join my mining network (by downloading from the bold link above & running their crypto-mining browsers)--it'll take YEARS/DECADES/CENTURIES before I see any profits!


CryptoTab offers a couple ways to make my mining-profits faster---including NFT-mining & mining-farms. But before I could purchase any of those, I had to find a 'wallet' in which to keep my crypto. The first one I found (I think I happened to get it through some 'Etherium game' I tried to play) was Metamask.

But I guess I've been too distracted, because I didn't see that I obviously can't use the Etherium wallet to hold Bitcoin 🤦🏽‍♂️ so I didn't know what to do ... until 🤦🏽‍♂️ I did the obvious thing & 'searched the `Net for "free bitcoin wallet."' And that sent me straight to Bitcoin Wallet!


And now ... I don't know---I'm just 'excited to "work!"'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments