YOU are the Best Way to #Accelerate My Mining, but there ARE Other #Accelerators @CryptoTabNET | @Bing @TechjuryO @investopedia @Cryptopythia1 @smartasset @cryptominertips @hashrates @CoinSutra @nicehashMining @GamerHashCom @Youtube

I'm cryptomining right now, at the same time as I'm writing these blogs or commenting on others' blogs or playing online games or whatever!

CryptoTab offers the FREE tool (that'll cryptomine for YOU) on a page you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Accelerate” is built on ancient words that mean "to Hasten- (|Swift, Speeding ... see Celerity) -To (see Ad-)."
#Accelerando #Accelerant #Acceleration #Accelerator #Accelerates #Accelerated #Accelerating #Accelerative #Accelerants

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Yes, I AM cryptomining right now; but my 600 guesses-per-second only wins me a teeny-tiny prize every 5-or-10 minutes (like one one-hundred-thousandth of a bitcoin, which is worth about one twenty-thousandth of a dollaršŸ˜ ).

I'm not exactly sure 'what the guessing-routine is' (how my computer calculates its next guess, sends it in, and is registered by the decentralized bank's authority-or-whatever), but CryptoTab tells me that I can increase my guessing-speed (a.k.a. hashrate) by
That first one (inviting you to join my mining-network) is the only one I can do right now, because I can't use the other options until I mine enough BTC to pay for them! (you can buy BTC directly, but I don't have the income to do that).











Comments