@Tulsi4POTUS WILL lead to Peace; but @TulsiGabbard shouldn't worry about #Fallout from the #TacticalNuclear #Bombs | @Bing @Reddit @PhysicsForums @LadBible @TRTworld @CBSnews @CNN

I discuss 'the concerns' in a paying forum you can join FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Fallout” is built of the words Fall & Out (because those Radioactive Particles are initially swept up into the upper Atmosphere & eventually Fall back Out of it).
The word “Bombs” is built on words Echoic of "a |Deep, Hollow Sound."
#Bomb #Bombed (slang for Drunk, beside the past-tense verb) #Bombing #TheBomb (referring to the Atomic Bomb before it became slang for 'The Best' ... but that was before Bomb was a synonym for "Failure," possibly because of another '|Deep, Hollow Sound' put to use by The Gong Show?)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


... so--asking 'The Internet' about the fallout from tactical nukes--I find
Oh! 'One More Thing Before You Go' ... well, TWO more things ...

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).


Comments