I Like to Think of the 'Mandala' as a #PrayerDisc | praying for/with @MaryMillben @CenterStageSB @Vevo @GIPHY

This entry (especially starting below the 'follow-link') was inspired by my friend Mary, who gave us her "pre-show routine" (her meditation before each performance portraying Elizabeth Keckley in The Lincolns of Springfield) in a Facebook-post you can open through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Disc” (a 'grain of sand' beneath Mandala) is built on ancient words that mean "to Throw" (see |Discus & words that mean |Platter, |Quoit).
#Disk #Disc #Disks #Discs #Discography #Discographies #Discophile #Discophiles #Discotheque #Discotheques #CompactDisc #CompactDiscs #PhonographDisk #PhonographDisks #FloppyDisk #HardDisk #FloppyDisks #HardDisks #Diskette #Diskettes #DiskJockey #DiskJockey #DeeJay #DeeJays #DJ #DJs #VJ #VJs #VeeJay #VeeJays #DiskDrive #DiskDrives

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


via GIPHY

When I saw her pre-show meditation, I was inspired to 'pray' to help her focus---or (as she mentions in the meditation) 'to help her clear the path for God/the-muse to speak more-clearly.'

But--possibly influenced by the famous Extreme-song--I feel like my prayers aren't shared if all I can give them is 'words' that say I prayed. I feel that the 'Mandala' (a.k.a. the medicine-wheel ... or maybe the dream-catcher) shares the prayers more effectively.

So whenever a fellow-user on the social networks says they- or seems to-need prayers, I usually share a GIF I find when I look for 'Mandala' (for the one above, I searched for "muse Mandala"; often I'll search for 'healing Mandala' or 'strength Mandala' or 'love Mandala' or etc.)









Comments