Exploring my @SoasterApp (which has been sending DMs to all my new followers) Why #Soaster?

Soaster gives their service's full-presentation on a page you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The name “Soaster” is ... hmm; I haven't seen for-sure yet, but it might be a portmanteau of the words Social & Roller-Coaster ... 
Or it might be a surname (I can't find 'the name of the program's owner(s) or founder(s)') that's similar to the surnames Master, Plaster, Oster, Easter, Forster, Koster, Salter, Doster, Cestare, Chester, Chesterfield, Chesterman, Chesters, Chesterton, Cisternino, Sastre, Sastrowardoyo, Sastry, Schechter, Schuster, Shuster, Siesztrzewitowski, Sister, Sjöstrand, Sjöström, Sooster, Šostarić, Šuster, Suster.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



They tell us they're an "all-in-one Twitter-management tool" you can use to build your social presence by growing your personal brand, -your Twitter account and -your business.

That hits on the 'fact' (or 'my perception/guess') that Twitter is "different things for different people." For me, it's "the next-best-thing to 'having a social life'"---in a world where you need 'a car-or-truck' and 'a steady flow of spending-money' to be a valid member of the social scene, it's a good thing that 'my place on the social network' doesn't depend on that stuff.

And Soaster goes on to describe the many other services they provide: Boosting Your Audience-Numbers, Scheduling Your Future-Tweets (like I've been doing with Buffer), Analyzing Your Twitter-Leaders & -Followers (like I've been doing with Tweepi), Clean Up your Twitter-History, Auto-DMs, Mass DMs, RSS Service (like Feedburner), Content Support (Auto-posting posts about your favorite topics), Managing Multiple Accounts, Analyze Your Readership-Trends







Comments