#BloombergPodcast (highlighted by @Twitter) on Housing-Market Weirdness | @LAndC @Bing @ShopWithSelect

Twitter highlights 'how Bloomberg (& maybe their subscribers & fans & associates ... I dunno) explain the recent increase in mortgage #rates' in a "moment" you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I still need to learn a few things about #MortgageRates before I can understand 'what Bloomberg Podcasts' are talking-about, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Rates” is built on ancient words that mean "to Reason, Count" or -"to Cut-, Strike-, Stamp Repeatedly."
#FirstRate #SecondRate #ThirdRate #AtAnyRate #RatePayer #Rates #Rated #Rating #Ratings (#BroadcastRatings--originally for radio--were called #CrossleyRatings or #Crossleys (think #Nielsens) until Ratings became more-used around 1947) #BirthRate #Overrate #Overrated #PoorRate #Underrate #Underrated #Ratable

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



(though I think this graphic explains it better) I think a 'mortgage rate' is 'the amount of debt that one HAS to pay or else the mortgage-contract "instantly dies" (and the property you're paying #MorgageRates on "instantly becomes the loaner's property").'

That's my guess; but it actually works like this (maybe I was close ... or maybe not) ... Sources say that--counter to the 'instant death' indicated by the meaning beneath the word "Mortgage"--'missing a payment on your mortgage' usually results in a late-fee.


So 'the #RateIncrease' Twitter-folk are talking-about---I don't know if there's 'an authority' that commands they all charge a higher rate, or if that's just the national average of the reported rates ...










Comments