#Alteration I Should've Made Here a Long Time Ago

I talk about 'the big change' in a paying forum you can join FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Alteration” is built on ancient words that mean "Beyond the Other (of the Two), Change."
#Alterations #Alter #Alters #Altered #Altering #AlterEgo #AlterEgos #Alterable #Alternate #Alternation #Alternates #Alternatives #Alternated #Alternating #Unaltered #Unaltering

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Always suspicious that my forum-posts will get taken down (especially the ones about 'money'), I share this one here:
The change I'm making ... well, you know how most YouTube-posts today end with (besides the whole "Like, Share & Subscribe so you can see more of ME!"-tag) "lots of thanks to The Sponsors and -pointing out a link where watchers can go to donate funds to the vlogger's efforts.' 
  Well, I feel like I need to add 'something like that' to all my new posts (mostly on BlogSpot), giving my readers 'a link to join my free cryptomining-network.' 
  Sound good?
and now, the way 'that change' might look starting now ...

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below.

Comments