The Word #Dance brings up a 'New Plan' for this Blog - #TheWordsTo-entries | @TheDublinersNOW

I'll explain my 'new plan' (really an 'old plan I'll pick up again from time to time) and pick it back up again below the 'subscribe-bar,' but right now I'm researching some other lyrics in a post you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but--before you go to that post--I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Dance” is probably built on ancient words that mean "to |Tremble, |Quiver" (though its foundations were often used to replace words that meant "Leap (|Salient), Jump, Tumble, |Hop").
#Dancer #Dancercize (a word that my Etymonline-tool thought was 'important'🤷🏽‍♂️) #Dances #Danced #Dancing #DanceAttendance ("to Strive to Please and Gain Favor by Obsequiousness," a phrase I don't think I've ever heard) #TheDanceIsDone (i.e. #TheJigIsUp) #LeadThemInTheDance #DanceBand #DanceFloor #DanceHall #BellyDance #StepDance #SunDance #TheDance #TheHighSchoolDance #LineDance

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


That song--an old favorite I first learned from my Catholic church's hymnal--is one I'm so familiar-with that I thought I had made a #TheWordsTo-post about it long ago!

I suppose it had been one of my 'possible intentions' with this blog---researching 'each word to every song that music-fans learn the words-to.' In fact, I probably already started a list of songs to #TheWordsTo-cize!

And--like I said above--I'll #TheWordsTo-cize the song in the video ... soon ...





Comments