The Blissful #Euphoria of Life on a @CryptoTabNFT Abundance

I've been trying to find out what makes cryptocurrency 'valuable' (not 'more valuable than money or resources,' but just "of any value whatsoever"), and CryptoTab's latest message to me (as one of their 'corps' of miners) ... well, it doesn't 'tell me' the value; but 'I realize' that the value is "earning without understanding how I earn it."

Their latest message to me offers a mining-program that (they tell me) multiplies my mining-profits exponentially---a program I share with you (after a brief message from CB.click) through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Euphoria” is built on ancient words that mean "Bearing- (to Carry) -Well."
#Euphoric #Euphory #Euphorias

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I found this video from its cover-image, that I just 'pulled up this image from an image-search' and haven't even watched yet; I'll link to the guy's page (where he links to the crypto-resources he wants to share), but it's up to you to verify his methods!


Comments