@StarTrekOnPPlus (that's #StarTrekDiscovery, by the @StarTrekRoom) gives us another #Aperture into Starfleet's hidden past (centuries in the future) | @Wikipedia

Wikipedia lists & introduces the characters of the series (which takes place between ENTERPRISE & The Original Series) in a report you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Aperture” (meaning of an ancient word supporting the word "Discovery") is built on ancient words that mean "to (Take) Off- (Throw) Away- (see Apo-) -the Cover."
#Apertures

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I'm just into the second season of the show, so I don't think I'm gonna spoil anything; but I might reveal some things from the first season and some big 'twists' (or 'retcons you didn't know there were'), so

Maybe it's 'my love of the STAR TREK franchise'- or maybe it's 'the phenomenal job the writers are doing (with no small amount of support from the cast and the crew (I was gonna say "rest of the crew," but ... do writers count as 'crew'?), but this show might be breaking my 'anti-binging' habit! (It becomes "binging" when you watch three-or-more episodes in a row, yes? ...

(And I know "binging" LOOKS like it's 'bing-ing,' but I checked and--at least in the US (though they DO spell it "bingeing" in the UK)--"binging" is how you spell 'binge-ing.')

And--like I do with all my favorite 'tales from the story-box'--I try to find out which of the characters I'm most-like:
Anderson Cooper's
secret identity?









Comments