@MicrosoftEdge wants to take you #Surfing !! but I think it only works on /their/ browser ...

I tried to open this page on my Google Chrome browser, but it wouldn't open until I tried it in my Microsoft Edge browser.

I might find out more about that later, but first Microsoft Rewards wants to show you the surfing game you can access (on the Microsoft Edge browser) through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but even before that, I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Surfing” is probably built on ancient words that mean "a |Rushing Sound (like the Waves make as they |Crash on the |Shore)."
#Surf #Surfed #Surfer #Windsurf

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




Comments