Something #Amiss about 'the Fight between @secularProLife & #ProChoice (like @NARAL & @RachelSklar)' | @mnt

I want to state my ... well, not 'my opinion'; rather, 'the ruling I would make on the matter'--- ...

I discuss 'some early reactions to the leaked decision-draft (as The Supreme Court considers Roe V Wade again)' in a paying forum you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Amiss” (meaning of a word supporting the word "Abortion") is built on ancient words that mean "to Fail to |Hit In, -On" (see A-, Miss).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


something amiss?

Maybe I should start with the idea that 'The Supreme Court isn't saying anything about "whether or not abortion should be legal"; They're deciding "whether Abortion's legality is something the States can each decide-on."' Or maybe they start trying to decide whether women have power over their own bodies (I haven't read the opinion).

I say that "they should power over their own bodies," and I immediately think of something a cousin said: 'They freely give up that choice when they choose to become pregnant. Sometimes you don't get to un-make bad choices you've made in the past.' To which I would reply, "Like divorce? Yes, divorce is a terrible thing; but sometimes a post-divorce life is preferable to a bad married-life.

People claim that abortion "kills tiny humans" ... no; they are pre-human, and 'part of the mother's body' until they are born. (Reminds me that infants aren't even "complete people" after they're born---doulas have to tell expecting fathers, "DON'T FREAK OUT if you see the baby exiting 'the birth-portal'; it doesn't look like 'a baby,' it looks like 'half-chewed bubble-gum.'"


Comments