Just Re-Watched #ForgettingSarahMarshal, and ... #Bravo, @JasonSegel! you teamed well with @nicholasstoller @PeterSalett etc.! | @iMDb

I'll go on-and-on about it beneath the 'sub-subscriptions' image'; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Bravo” is built on ancient words that mean "Brave" (i.e. 'bravely' Well-Done; earlier the exclamation was a noun that meant "|Desperado, Hired Killer"; 'the superlative form' is #Bravissimo; it is spelled 'bravo' under all circumstances, but you could use #Brava for a female performer & #Bravi for multiple performers)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



the main reason I'm writing this 'review'---I shed a tear during the puppet-show at the end. Oh, I was laughing through the whole thing (the puppet-show and a lot of the movie too); but the writing & the acting portayed the main character's expression of inner turmoil so well, it was almost as touching as Garth Brooks's "Standing Outside the Fire"-video.

I thought it'd be easy to find a 'Which Forgetting Sarah Marshall-character am I"-quiz, but ... here is some early "research" I got:

Comments