Expect Huge Ratings for newest @MSNBC-offering: "The #Psaki Reports" | @BritbartNews @RawStory @WhiteHouse @NewsHour

Actually, that's just an idea we might 'pitch' to MSNBC (or it's just a guess as to plans already in place ... You could say that this is 'the pitch for it'; but it might not have any 'ideas' for the show (except that it'll feature Jen Psaki), and I'm not even familiar with the pitching-process (let-alone 'if MSNBC is willing to be pitched-to)).

I discuss 'Psaki's up-in-the-air future' in a forum you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about that surname. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The surname “Psaki” is built on ancient words that mean (I've heard) "Lying Canine, Pack of Small Dogs."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I think that's only part of the whole briefing, which also held some conflict---one among the many squalls deftly navigated by the Press Secretary.

Comments