is it still a #ThrowPillow (or #ThrowBlanket or #ThrowRug) if you Place it #Meticulously? | @Bing give hints at an answer

On my bed, I have 'three throw-pillows' (or maybe 'one throw-pillow and two "cover-pillows" (or 'giant throw-pillows?' I dunno)) and three throw blankets (of different sizes). (The closest thing I have to 'throw rugs' is a couple of bath-mats (in my bathroom).)

I have 'certain places' I like the pillows and blankets to be ... are they still 'throw pillows & -blankets' if I am #Meticulous about placing them there?

I don't think I directly asked that question; I asked something more like 'Why are Throw Pillows called "Throw Pillows?"' and ASKINGLOT (with help from WordReference Language Forums) says that 'they're called "throw pillows" because they're not part of the basic design of the piece of furniture, but are "tossed" on to it.'

(Even though I put my throw pillows 'at the head of the bed (where the "basic design" says the pillows go),' they're considered "throw pillows" because 'the pillows of the basic design' are already there (and the extra pillows are "thrown" on top of them).)

Microsoft Bing features various 'throw accessories' in a listing you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Meticulous” is a word whose meaning only-recently evolved to mean "|Fussy about Details," from the French that means "|Timorously (|Timidly?) |Fussy, Over-Careful" (built on ancient words that mean "Fear, |Dread, |Apprehension, Anxiety").
#Meticulously #Meticulousness #Meticulosity

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


a "Masculine Pillow Arrangement"

Comments