Speculation on Why Old Folks seem #Unlaced from 'Today's Reality' | #Lace #Interlaced #Laces #Laced #Lacing #LaceUp

Listing all the archetypes & seeing I've already 'done' some of those words, I link to them with a different color text than the links to the words I had 'done' that directly applied to "the archetypes." After doing a few hyperlinks that way, I start to think 'it's too arduous to be keeping all these root-meanings categorized (even if it'd help to understand how they're not exactly related anymore).'

You can access that post through 'the bold word(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Lace (a meaning in the foundation beneath "Context" ... #Shoelace #Bootlace #SkateLace #Lacy #Necklace #StraitLaced #LaceCurtain)” is built on ancient words that mean |Noose, |Snare (also the source of |Lasso ... probably related to a word that means |Entice).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




Comments