I Have Faith in the Nation that Trusts #KetanjiBrownJackson @scotusKBJ to Help Rule its Courts | #Ketanji @politico @MoveOn

I welcome her to the U.S. Supreme Court and express concern about 'a struggle I hope won't slow her down' at the paying forum you can access through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The name “Ketanji” is built on words that mean Lovely.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Along with all those facts about Hon. Jackson (that POLITICO gives at the site linked through the picture), MoveOn.org sent me texts telling me (in the same order they sent to me) that she ...
  • 6 - ruled against Trump when he attempted to block the release of his White House documents related to January 6
  • 4 - has already been confirmed by the Senate THREE TIMES
  • 7 - sentenced the "Pizzagate" conspiracy theorist who fired an assault-rifle in a D.C. restaurant
  • 12 - is unquestionably qualified (verified by Sen. Mitch McConnell
  • 1 - wrote almost 600 district-court opinions and would be only the second judge with TRIAL-court experience
  • 2 - was mentored by Justice Stephen Breyer (himself!) when she served as a clerk for the U.S. Supreme Court
  • 3 - has yearned to be a judge ever-since high-school
  • 9 - would be the first defense attorney to serve on the Supreme Court since Thurgood Marshall
MoveOn.org claims to have at least 4 more reasons to tell me-about, but they're more interested in duping me into texting "CONFIRM" to them over-and-over-and-over-and-over-etc.... lazy hackers 😒

Comments