The #WashingtonFootballTeam Now Has a More-Appropriate Name - The #WashingtonCommanders! @CommandersFB | #Commanders #Command #Commanded

I heard the report from THE NATIONAL DESK, but I was reassured by the link ...

I share in a forum-discussion linked through 'that word' below; but first (before you and I MAKE MONEY BY PARTICIPATING in that discussion) I want to teach you about that word. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Commanders” (\ #Commanding #Commands #Commander ... though you might be looking for #Commandments, also called עשרת הדברים (transliterated aseret ha-d'varîm) and in Mishnaic Hebrew עשרת הדברות (transliterated aseret ha-dibrot), which also translate "Words, Matters, Sayings, Verses") is built on “Order (from an |Authority), Recommend, Entrust to (Commend)” (Commit, Mandate).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



So 'what are 1932, 1937, 1942, 1983 & 1992?' (I'm sure fans know ... if nobody comments below, I'll look it up and report it here soon):

looking-up that #commandment-lists


Comments