I'm Wondering Why I'm Not More-Familiar with a Site as #Divine as #MythologyNet ... #whois that? | #Divined #Divining #Divinely #Diviner #DiviningRod #Divinity

I'm not patient enough to find MythologyNet's information 'in the MythologyNet-community,' so I went to see ...

... what WhoIs says about MythologyNet (linked through 'that word' below); and I'll clear up some confusing things I see there, but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Divine” is built on ancient words that mean "of- or belonging to-a God/Deity, |Inspired, |Prophetic" (see Shine, Sky, Heaven).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Who.is tells me that Mythology.Net is "available" (for over-50,000 dollars) ... does that mean 'Name.com would steal it from GoDaddy'? or are they the same company? ...






Comments