You and I support @TabForACause by Enjoying the Pure #Arabica Brew of @McDonalds #McCafe Coffee! | #Arab #Arabia #Arabic #Araby (obsolete name for the region)

A video that gave me a hundred points (to donate to any charity Tabs For A Cause offered) told me how McDonald's coffee is as fine as any slow-roasted, barista-refined mug of the stuff you get in your high-class coffee-boutiques!!

The video then led to a page I link-to through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Arabica” (from the name of the vegetation Coffee arabica) is built on ancient words that mean #Arabian. 
The word "Arabian (& #Arabs #ArabLeague)" is built on ancient words that mean |Desert (#ArabOfTheCity or #CityArab--slang for "Homeless Little Wanderer, Child of the Street--is so-called because of the |Nomadic Ways the Bedouin were known-for).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Not sure if that link 'connects' for you the same as it did for me, I'll try & 'quote' (or "copy/paste") the page here---"hacking-in" the hyperlinks (I'm probably not 'making money' off of them, but the retailers appreciate your purchase!):

Comments