@getFandomGaming explains Basic #MoneyMaking (in-game coin, not real-world money) on #KlondikeTheLostExpedition @Vizor_Games | #MoneyMakers #MakeMoney #MoneyMaker

The KTLE-Fandom explains in-game moneymaking in a report linked through 'that word' below ... well, mostly; I'll sort of 'pick up where they left off' below the Subscribe-bar, but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word |Moneymaking| is a synonym for #Lucrative, Profitable (Earning Pay, |Accumulating Funds); built with the words Money & Make.

... but I'm not wanting to know 'how to make money' so-much-as 'how
 to make MORE money' ... 

The word |Lucrative| (\ #Lucratively #Lucrativeness)" is built on ancient words that mean |Gain, Profit (from #Lucre, built on words that mean Seizure, Gain, take Hold of, Enjoy, |Booty, Reward #FilthyLucre))

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



The report at the link provides some crucial-crucial information, but ... I think it falls short.

Where it stops? the hiring of neighbors. The Fandom-report explains a lot of stuff you can do by yourself, but it doesn't tell us 'which worker-built products are the most lucrative.'

I asked some of my neighbors, and one friend told me to start making and selling |Nails (though you do have to use a lot of them ... taking |Iron Ore (which you can dig out of the ground or can receive FOR FREE from friends) & some |Fire to the |Smithy, you can produce |Iron |Bars; which--with some  more |Fire--you can make into |Wire; which--with some more |Fire--you can make into |Nails.

Another friend told me that the most-profitable product is |Cod Liver Oil, which you can produce in the |Cottage you build on the Expansion onto the Cliff behind the entrance (an expansion I had to pay 75 Gems for).

Comments