#Disney - a Huge Entertainment-Corporation, but I'm focusing right now on ... #DisneyPlus ? #TheDisneyName ? #DisneyAffiliatePrograms #DisneyAffiliates ? @DisneyPlusNews | @SusanWPtutorial #Isigny

You've heard all about "the company Walt Disney grew into a massive corporation"; I was just 'journalizing the TV I watch,' got to the portion of it that comes from Disney+, and figured 'I'd better look into the affiliate-programs I can find that include Disney.'

And I found Susan Velez, who explains lots of good Disney-affiliates in a report linked through 'that word' below; I'll look over= (and maybe join-in-on) some of those programs, but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Disney” is built on ancient words that mean "from #Isigny (a town in the |Calvados-section of |Normandy (the region in France)). 
The name "Isigny" might be built on the German name #Iso (Gallo-Roman #Isiniacum, medieval Latin #deIsienio ... possibly related to words that mean God or Iron---or the name may have inspired the words with the above meanings or -the prefix |Iso-).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Like I say, Disney is a huge media-sources (producing the first books I ever read, the first movie I ever saw ... and now they own STAR WARS (did they buy the whole LUCASFILMS studio, or just the STAR WARS brand?), the MARVEL Cinematic Universe (MARVEL Studios, or just the AVENGERS-related content?) ...),

but (to me) all THAT only matters because it's what they're streaming to Disney+!

    The programs Susan lists:
  • AWIN - I'm not sure if I can get in on that one (you've either got to 'verify a credit-card'--which I can't do--or use an Invitation Code, which I don't have yet")
  • FLEXOFFERS - who deny approval to publishers who 'aren't popular enough'
  • SHOP DISNEY (that's my affiliate-link ... not THE affiliate-program's link through CommissionJunction)
  • CITYPASS - whom I'm not popular enough for
  • MAGIC AT YOUR DOOR - one o' those gift-box subscription-services (that'll send you a box full of gifts every so-often)
... and a few others I might look into later ...


Comments