@Spore_Focus (or an affiliate) sponsors this #BrainPill ... reminding me of some 'advice' from Dr. @SteveMartinToGo

Spore Focus Performance introduces their Brain #Pill in a report linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Pill” is built on ancient words that mean Hair (on the notion of an Easy-to-|Swallow Hairball? the word's also a verb that means "to make |Bald (makes me think of '|Depilatory')," from a root of the word Pile---tho the verb evolved into |Peel). #Pilled #Pilling #ThePill #Pillbox #Pillbug

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Can a pill make your brain work better? Maybe, 
... but I think it's mostly the work of a wonder-drug like
 the one introduced by Steve Martin years ago...

Comments