I overheard news about #HavanaSyndrome; and then @MSNnews mentioned it to me, so I figured I should mention it here | #Havana #Habana ...

MSN News repeats THE HILL's alert to an American emergence of #Havana syndrome symptoms (without explaining 'WHAT THOSE SYMPTOMS ARE') in a report linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Havana” (capital of |Cuba) is built on the name of an Ancient |Chief (of the |Taino Tribe) who ruled the area when Christopher Columbus arrived in the area.

The Syndrome named after the city (because that's where the Americans & Canadians were when they started to experience it) came with |Concussion-like Symptoms, including |Headaches, |Dizziness, |Nausea and difficulty Concentrating---sometimes preceded by a buzzing or high-pitched sounds ... possibly caused by Neurotoxic agents used in |Fumigation nearby.


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




Comments