@ElectricMonies' #CryptoCurrencyFacts are So Complex, They'll Probably be Boggling My Mind EVEN AFTER I Meet the #Crypt-Keeper!

CCF kinda explains Cryptocurrency in a report linked through 'that word' below (I say kinda because one of their most-important facts is that we "don't have to understand it (any more than you have to understand the monetary system to use a debit card)" ... which is probably where our discussion will start (on the forum that pays you for the ads you see as you participate)); 

but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Crypt” (obviously the meaning of the root of the etymology of the prefix Crypto-) is built on ancient words that mean "to Hide." #Apocrypha #Cryptic #Cryptography #Cryptkeeper

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




Comments