#HappyBirthday to the #May10 #BirthdayCohort (with @KenanThompson & @U2's #Bono & ... you? on #ShrimpDay (not to be confused with Shrimp SCAMPI Day) @NationalToday | @411Holidays @FamousBirthdays @Cosmopolitan @Snopes @MySundayMass

So I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's birthday-cohort' with 'today's birthday-cohort' (so you can see whose birthday-cohort you're a member-of). One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like May 10's National #Shrimp Day and National Clean Your Room Day.

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Shrimp” is built on ancient words that mean |Thin person, to |Shrink (|Scrimp ... unclear how this led to 'the word for the Edible |Crustacean,' except that the Sea-Creature is usually |Slender #Shrimping #Shrimper). #Shrimplet

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner



Today's Birthday-Cohort

Astrologically, probably in the chart of ... not Taurus, but Aries ... nope, that was just a rumor (the chart below's still the one being used): Kenan Thompson, Bono, Sid Vicious, Fred Astaire ... and lots more I don't recognize (maybe you do recognize some ... you can find the date at the birthday-cohort link)
the OLD Horoscope-dates

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)

And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

Saint Damien de Veuster & St. John of A´vila, with the clergy in White Vestments whether they celebrate either of the Optional Memorials or neither.

Comments