#ChineseAstrology says I'm a #Rooster, but Does It Foretell All This? @wikipedia @MorningChores @GotQuestions @wikiHow

A recent discussion reminded me of my Chinese Astrology, as I was born in the year of the Rooster.

Some comments there made me wonder something I asked in the comment linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Rooster” is the word that refers to "the #Roosting |Bird" (coined by Americans for a more-"puritan" name for the #RoostCock (to avoid calling them |Cocks, another euphemism for |Penises)). #RoostCock #Roosters 
The word "Roosting" is built on ancient words that mean |Framework of a Roof, |Attic (|Hen-House). #Roost #Roosted #Roosts #ChickensComeHomeToRoost (#CursesLikeChickensComeHomeToRoost)





some additional things I learned about Roosters:

Comments